Friday, July 27, 2018

Album of the Weekend

Kiss Symphony: Alive IV

I like this album a lot. First off, it has all their classic songs that Kiss fans enjoy. "Love Gun", "Black Diamond", "Strutter", "God of Thunder" and many more. Fifteen of the songs are also done with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, which brings new life and energy into the music. 

We all know Kiss is about the money and they have 45 "Greatest Hits" albums. If this was just one of those, then I'd strongly advise you to ignore it. It's totally different, and as fresh as these songs can be. I will never find Kiss songs stale, but I do find myself having greater gaps between my periods of Kiss obsession.

This album is without question one of their best albums and a fitting end to the Alive saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment