Monday, May 7, 2018

Kiss planning "one more tour"

I'm a big Kiss fan, but I have zero interest in going to this tour. Zero. And it's not because I don't like them anymore. Once a Kiss fan, always a Kiss fan. Like I mentioned before in my blog, last January I even went to the Kiss convention in Atlanta where Vinnie Vincent made his first public appearance in years. I also intend to do a few more of their albums as albums of the weekend. I take them seriously even though no one else really does.

The sad truth is that Paul Stanleys voice is shot, and it's not coming back anytime soon. For a guy who was so vocal (pun intended) about other bands staying on too long, he himself does not know that it's time to quit.  If you Google "Paul Stanley voice problems" you'll find some remarkable videos that show that he can't sing anymore. Time waits for no man, and he had a great run-over 40 years. I'm glad I got to see them twice. The World Domination tour in 2003 in  Manchester NH and the Alive 35 World Tour in 2009 in Boston. Those were great tours, Paul still had his voice. Not so today.

They need to title this tour the "We're back to screw our few remaining fans" 2019 tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment