Saturday, February 10, 2018

Celebrations after your team wins

I love sports, so I understand totally how someone would be excited after your team wins a championship. I also understand that riots have been going on for years after your team wins, so I'm several decades late, but for the life of me I'll never understand how we went from having a few extra beers with your friends to lighting fires and throwing bricks through buildings. Never in my life have I felt the desire to destroy things when I'm happy that my team won.

Oh sure, it's the 5% that are ruining it for the 95%, but that doesn't excuse the actions of the small minority. These people are destroying businesses and homes where their friends and neighbors work. It reminds me of people who riot for social justice then scream about life being unfair when their grandmothers cars gets destroyed or their brothers home gets broken into.

1 comment:

  1. i am visit your blog about idea lottery winner.I am visiting many other blogs But i feel your blog is so informative.Actually i am finding artical related Idea Lottery Winner."
    Idea lottery winner 2018

    ReplyDelete