Friday, February 23, 2018

Album of the weekend

Black Veil Brides-Set the World on Fire

Okay, my sixteen year old goth self would have loved this band and I admit that for a grown man it's strange, but this album is in my collection and it is a huge guilty pleasure. A large part of the album has a retro 1980's feeling-like the hair band combined with a more harder sounding metal for a few of their songs. That's actually one of the issues I have with this album-it can't decide if it wants to be Poison from the 1980s' or a speed metal band from a decade and a half later.

You don't have to download the entire album, in fact you should only download "Fallen Angels", "The Legacy' and "Die for You". The rest of the album you should Youtube first and then decide if you want to spend money on it. Don't worry-I won't tell anyone that you like those songs if you keep my secret safe as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment