Monday, September 4, 2017

Ink Master Christ Bilnston arrested....

You can read the story here. Needless to say, it doesn't look good.

This is disgusting. It doesn't look good for his fans. I want to remind myself and all of us that we don't know the details and in this country, even scumbags have rights. Thankfully "street justice" isn't really practiced much. I get it, we all want to defend children and the very thought of a 300 pound ex-Marine doing anything to an innocent child is repulsive to all good people. But I want to warn you about something.

Google "Richard Jewell". Google "Duke Lacrosse Case". Those are two cases where the public crucified an innocent person (or people)  before they bothered to find out all the details in the case. People are emotional in all cases when it comes to children. Reason and logic are important as well. Call it my "Mockingbird" sense of justice, but when the court of the public wants to convict someone without a trial, I always get a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment