Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Gene Simmons "Vault' experience

Got $2,000 to throw away?  

If you do, you can buy a special Gene Simmons box set. Complete with your very own, um, vault. I know a lot of Kiss fans but I don't know anyone who can drop $2,000 on this monstrosity. If you can, great. Go for it. It's a free country and I'm a naked capitalist so how you spend your money is none of my concern. If you buy this you also have the opportunity to invite Gene into your home. That might be interesting for some Kiss fans, but to me the thought of Gene Simmons sitting on my couch and petting my dog is sickening. How he avoided serious STDs in his life is beyond me. It's not funny, it's disgusting. I'd want to burn my couch down after him sitting on it.

I find his behavior offensive. Him thinking every girl out there wants to sleep with him (I saw him flirting with girls in their 20's, younger than his own daughter. Disgusting) just because he's in a band is archaic. I'm not sure if he's ever been sued for sexual harassment. If he hasn't, he should take it as a win and move on. The worst part about him is that he's a smart man (maybe even a brilliant man) and should know better. 

The end is near for Kiss and Gene Simmons. The guy is 68 years old and he's insinuated that he won't be in Kiss forever.  This is what he'll be doing for the remainder his time on earth-hawking products like a guy on Saturday afternoon infomercials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment