Monday, April 24, 2017

Tattoo removals

I've been asked if I think I'll regret my tattoos. I've also been told I would. It's nonsense, of course. While I can't see the future I'm very confident that I'll never regret the choices I've made when it comes to tattoos. Do I regret other life choices I've made? Of course I do. I think people who say they have "no regrets" are lying to themselves or deeply disturbed people. We all make mistakes. My tattoos are not mistakes. 

I have a serious problem with tattoo removals. Don't get me wrong-if you want to try and erase your past, that is certainly your right. I'd also never forbid/ban people from getting laser removal. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean everyone else should do what I say. However to me, it's a cowards way out. You wanted these tattoos. If you thought about removing them than you shouldn't have gotten them in the first place. Like it or not, you should be stuck with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment