Monday, September 5, 2016

Melissa Click

Want more proof that the bad guys have won again? Melissa Click, the "professor" that asked for "muscle" to remove a journalist during the University of Missouri disturbances last year has been re-hired by Gonzaga, a college in Washington.

Am I surprised by this? Of course not. When she was fired from the University of Missouri I was shocked. Colleges aren't known for their integrity and bravery when it comes to doing the un-pc thing. These are the same places that provide trigger warnings and safe spaces to hothouse flowers that can't handle anything they don't already agree with. So when I heard that her original college let her go I was surprised. Then again, they don't have much of a choice. Their enrollment and reputation has taken a beating since the problems they've had on campus.

I mentioned before that my college couldn't fire a professor who got arrested for exposing himself to a woman. If women's groups on campus actually cared about the rights of women, they'd be protesting daily against this perv and I'd be right with them, one hundred percent.

But remember-it's a college. They don't care about doing what is right. Only what is convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment