Saturday, April 2, 2016

April General Conference

Hope you have a blessed and happy General Conference! 

I love General Conference. It gives me time to ignore the rest of the world and just focus on being LDS for the weekend. If I'm traveling during it (going out to get groceries, etc) I'll try to listen to it on the Mormon Channel. 

Seeing all the apostles and the prophet under one roof makes me feel a special connection to them. When I heard Hangar 18 for the first time, I felt as though Megadeth made the song just for me. Ignoring the fact that millions of people have heard the song, it felt then-and still to some degree feels like it today-that it's a private thing between myself and Dave Mustaine. Same with General Conference. Sometimes I feel like the apostles and prophets are speaking personally just to me. 

God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment