Wednesday, April 6, 2016

9/11 truthers

So, there are people out there who think 9/11 was an "inside job". I'm sure you know this. 

I try not to talk to conspiracy theorists. They don't speak the same language as normal people.  If I see any on my Facebook, I'll block them. I don't need that kind of lunacy in my life. Am I intolerant of them? Damn straight. 

 Who are these people? What causes them to believe these things? Is it a lack of intelligence? No. Some are very bright. In a staggering disgrace to a fine university, I guess one prominent whack job conspiracy theorist is a BYU professor. We are not all like this. In fact, some LDS in good standing are mortified that the university will kick out men with beards but let this guy spread lies.  

I think conspiracy theorists are people who want to to feel like they are the under appreciated geniuses in society. Maybe even prophets themselves. After all, they know the truth. And all of us don't. 

Thankfully, there are websites out there that debunk idiotic claims about 9/11 being an "inside job". Anyone who wants to believe in the 9/11 "truth" movement should do a quick Google search-"Debunking 9/11 conspiracies". 


Bill Clinton said it best. When a lunatic conspiracy theorist accused him of being implicated in 9/11 he said,  "An inside job? How dare you."

Amen Bill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment