Saturday, December 8, 2018

Kevin Hart out as Oscars host

Um, I'm not even sure who Kevin Hart is, but apparently he was the scheduled host of the Oscars but some anti gay statements he made have come back to haunt him. He has voluntarily stepped down instead of going through the walk of shame and begging for forgiveness. The Oscars, and Kevin Hart are of no interest to me. The SJW's claiming another victim are of great interest to me.

The bar for banning someone because of what they said should be incredibly high. Just making a joke about homosexuals, white people, black people, Hispanic people, Asian people or the like should not be grounds for barring you from hosting the Oscars or having a career. Is there a line you don't cross? Of course there is-and I'm not saying Kevin Hart didn't cross it. I have no idea if he did or not.

I've said it before, and I apologize but it needs to be restated. Given enough evidence, I could make anyone out to be a scumbag. Yes, even you reading this. You've said things in the heat of the moment that are stupid, offensive, rude and sometimes even worse. Do you want that held against you? Do you want to lose your job over it? It's a dangerous world we are living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment