Thursday, August 15, 2019

Prager University II

As mentioned before, I deeply admire Dennis Prager and I used to listen to him frequently. In fact, if you want to know about conservatism and don't know where to begin, watch Prager University videos for free on Youtube. You don't have to agree with him but if you don't understand the other sides view, you don't understand you own.

Recently Prager University has claimed that YouTube and Google have been censoring their videos. I'm sympathetic to the argument, after all I do think there is a slight liberal bias in mainstream society-a bias that is skeptical towards conservative/libertarian ideas and quick to embrace liberal ideas. However on this issue, I'm not sure social media sites and search engines are censoring Prager University. Prager U has millions and millions of views. If they are censoring them, they are doing a horrible job.

No comments:

Post a Comment