Saturday, August 3, 2019

Mario Lopez

Mario Lopez, eternally known to everyone as AC Slater, made some politically incorrect comments about transgenderism. HIs comments are irrelevant to me, so much so that I don't even remember them and don't care enough to Google them to find out what he said. However, his apology and groveling to the politically correct elite fascinates me, even though I understand why he did it.

Obviously, his unpc comments are how he really feels. He was stupid to mention it though, he should have just danced around the subject or flat out lied. Since he works in Hollywood (does he still get work?), the most intolerant place in the planet outside of a few college towns, any thought that isn't shared by 99% of everyone else is immediately deemed heresy and shot down. Fundamentalist preachers burning books don't react with the same zeal as Hollywood does when they detect someone who can think for themselves.

I haven't really thought much about Mario Lopez lately. I won't think about him anymore, after this post. I don't think I feel sorry for him though. He should have known better.

No comments:

Post a Comment