Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Woman fired after flipping off Trump

Well, like my title says-a woman was fired after flipping off the Trump motorcade. She was employed by a government contractor, so she basically flipped off her own boss. She has no regrets and she shouldn't-if you had regrets you shouldn't have done it in the first place. Her boss had no choice, they had to fire her, and yes, they have every right to fire her.

It's overkill though. I've flipped off many people in my life, from bad opening acts at concerts to drivers who have cut me off to ex girlfriends to yes, political figures I disagree with. It's a relatively harmless way to express your disdain and disgust for someone. Is it rude? Sure. I'd rather she express herself this way than get violent with someone. In America I also have every right to tell my politicians to go to Hell. If she did this to Obama to W to Clinton -I'd feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment