Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Siblings of a Representative appearing in an ad against him....

Sadly, politics has become personal in this family. The siblings of representative Paul Gosar (no, I've never heard of him either) have banded together and created an ad against him.  Look, I'm not one to talk about politics being personal. There are political disagreements in my family that also have led to estrangement. That's sad, but it's kept quiet. Speaking only for myself of course, I can't imagine filming an ad against someone in my own family if they ran for office.

This crosses the line of good taste. Yes, they have the right to their opinion and yes, they can vocalize it. I also have the right to my opinion and I can also vocalize it. Dirty laundry should be kept at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment