Friday, September 14, 2018

Album of the weekend

Stryper-Fallen

I've been on a Stryper kick for awhile now. Maybe it's because I live in the south and the culture seems a bit more friendly to Christianity, maybe it'e because I have a touch of Aspergers and go through phases easily or maybe it's just because they've once again produced an absolutely stunning album. I also saw them live in Orlando last night, so they are still on my mind. 

The best song is the title track, "Fallen" which I've been listening to all the time lately. It's heavy, raw, and once again proves that Stryper is the best Christian heavy metal band of all time. Emphasis on heavy and emphasis on Christian. Stryper also pushes the envelope too-with it's full frontal assault on how the media treats Christians with the song, "Big Screen Lies". 

Regarldess of what you believe, you owe it to yourself to download this album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment