Thursday, September 20, 2018

Finally, a farewell tour from Kiss. Again.

This time, I think it's serious. After all, these guys are well into their 60's.  Those of us who are paying attention know that Pauls voice is shot, and it's not going to get any better at this point. Seeing them preform at the America's Got Talent (a show I don't usually watch) was just sort of painful. One of my favorite songs by them is Detroit Rock City and Paul Stanley basically just talk sang though it.

Will I go see them? Yes, and I'll hate myself for saying that. I've seen them live twice before-thankfully when Paul could still sing a bit. While I don't collect their merchandise, I've spent a small fortune on their CD's and concert tickets, so the thought of giving them more money is depressing to me.  Like a drug addict though, I'll keep coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment