Monday, September 10, 2018

Like sands through an hourglass, the Sam Young saga continues

And it looks like for now, he won't be excommunicated. That's good. Whenever anyone separates from the church, especially someone with so much history in it-it's always a little sad. Apparently he had a large group of people come out and support him during the excommunication trial. That's amazing. If I was ever excommunicated it wouldn't draw two people.

The decision has been postponed. I'm confident he'll be asked to leave/kicked out of the church. Does he want this? I'm not sure, only he can answer that of course. I sort of doubt that a former bishop who apparently still believes in the church (or at least certain aspects of it) would want to be excommunicated but I think it might be out of his hands at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment