Saturday, June 30, 2018

Mormon Tabernacle Choir has a guest director

On Monday night (sorry I'm a few days late) the Mormon Tabernacle Choir had a guess conductor. The conductor of the San Fransisco Gay Mens Choir. No, I didn't just make that up. Click here fo the story details. Again I apologize for being late to the story.

I think it's great-both for the conductor and for the church. The conductor should be praised for this, I'm sure he got a lot of criticism from his own community for agreeing to do anything with the church, which is falsely accused of being anti homosexual just because it is against gay marriage. The church also deserves to be praised as well, reaching out and interacting with people who don't have a lot in common with is always a bit scary.

This was a beautiful moment on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment