Monday, October 26, 2015

Sarah Silverman

If Sarah Silverman liked me, I would immediately re-evaluate my life and make drastic life changes. If she hated me, I would take a deep breath and say thank God. 

Does she have the right to be vile and disgusting? Yes. Do I have the right to say she is vile and disgusting? You betcha. 

Like I've mentioned before, I like many things that aren't LDS approved. No apologies, it's who I am. 

Sarah Silverman is liked by the cool, hip set who likes to think they are "cutting edge" and "pushing the envelope". In reality, she's bathes in filth and appeals to the lowest common denominator. "Hey, Sarah Silverman made a bodily function joke again! haw haw haw. She's so witty." Indeed she is. Most of my friends have advanced past the stage where this is funny. 

I don't expect anyone in Hollywood to have the backbone to call her out on it-after all, it's Chinatown, Jake.  

I am glad though that people are beginning to see her for what she is. Talentless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment