Saturday, September 7, 2019

Vaping

I quit smoking cigarettes using an e-cigarette about eight years ago, before many people even knew what they (e-cigarettes) even were. E-cigarettes were trendy at the time and while maybe not healthy, they were a lot more healthy than old school cigarettes. I assume people use vaping for many reasons-but I'm sure that some people vape rather than using e-cigarettes. 

So like most new things, the government wants to ban it. Innovation is feared partially out of jealousy. We are jealous that we didn't think of that invention and the government is unsure that it won't be "dangerous". I'm glad we have a mommy and daddy government to keep me from hurting myself-without them, I couldn't make choices of my own. 

I have no problem with vaping products and e-cigarettes only being available to 18 year olds. I also have no issue with a club or restaurant banning their use on their own private property. I have a huge problem with the government forcing a business to do that or forbidding an adult from making that choice on their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment