Monday, May 20, 2019

Eating contests

Okay, so it was a somewhat boring Sunday and I found myself searching the internet looking at, well, um, less than intellectual pursuits. I came across a website that focused on eating competitions. I'd say don't judge me, but I can see the wheels of judgement spinning and I'm judging myself too. Hell, it beats watching Hoarders all day.

I didn't think it was possible for a mortal human to eat a 72 oz steak and not die in the process, but apparently, it's happened. And I tried to research it, but no one has died while attempting this. As repulsive as I find this (I find this both disgusting and morbidly fascinating) I also somewhat like it. After all, you have to love living in a country where they have enough food that you can do something like this. Seriously, the even poor people are fat in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment