Thursday, September 3, 2015

True Confessions -Waterworld

Part two of my "True Confessions" series. I'm following through with this one. Sister Agnes from third grade would be so proud of me! 

This will assuredly cost me my credibility. I say that upfront. I've tried to be honest here. 

I love the movie "Waterworld". It's one of the few movies I own on DVD and I continue to watch and enjoy it. 

The truest sign of nerd love is to name characters in video games after movie/book characters you admire. 

My darkest secret is that the name I use again and again in most games is "Enola" which is "Alone" backwards and the name of the young girl in the movie. 

Sorry everyone. Waterworld is a great movie and needs to be critically reevaluated.I'm willing to sit through it again with anyone to explain why I love it! 

God bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment