Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Kim Davis


One thing up front-I am pro civil gay marriage, I have been long since before it was cool. I draw the line at two people of the same gender marrying in a church though. In the rare, rare case I had the authority to marry someone in a temple, I would have to decline marrying two members of the same gender. It’s just my religious views, hate me if you want too.

All that said, Kim Davis should be fired immediately for not following the civil law.

My concern, and it’s a big one-is that a Catholic (a religion I have nothing but respect for) will deny a marriage permit to a divorced person. Or a rabid anti gunner will deny my pistol permit because of their views on guns.

is there a double standard where leftists can get away with anything while those who dare to think for themselves can’t? You bet there is. If a lesbian judge refuses to marry heterosexual couples, people who babble about “equality” will be oddly quiet. It’s destructive; it’s immoral and unfair. It’s also reality. Get used to it or be prepared to fight it as often as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment