Monday, December 28, 2015

True confessions-I like pro wrestling

You think it's fake? Sure. Jump right into the ring to prove it tough guy.

It's as fake as the movies and television you like, but oddly no one tells Kiefer Sutherland that he is a "phony" 

People who say wrestling is "fake" do so through their nose. They look down at us dirty wrestling fans as the lower classes. 

I'm coming out of the closet as a big wrestling fan. I prefer the indies, but my three favorites of all time are Ric Flair, Sting, and Bret Hart. Just saying those three I feel guilty because I am forgetting someone.

The most underrated wrestlers of all time are Shane Douglas, Booker T, and Golddust. 

I don't watch much anymore. WWE has gotten really stale and TNA is just sort of sad. Ring of Honor is still fantastic though. I also strongly prefer the Lucha Libre style of the Mexican wrestlers-Great show, great enthusiasm, and outstanding performances. The masks are also a special treat.  

 It's not about the violence. It never was. It's about the glam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment