Sunday, December 27, 2015

Nothing is ever my fault. Nope, not at all.

Like everyone else, we all have "that relative" we don't get along with. This particular one is grumpy, complains all the time, and is literally never happy. I've never seen the dude smile. 

His lack of self awareness bothers me more than anything else. 

He's been fired from almost every job he's ever had. One divorce might be back luck and bad circumstances, but your fourth divorce? Well, that might be your fault.  Same with jobs. 

This Christmas, I got an email asking why he isn't invited to any Christmas parties.

Do you know people like that too? 

When you act surly, unpleasant and bitch all the time, I think you give up your right to ask why you are unpopular. 

And unemployable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment