Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Rudolph Movie

I never liked that movie. At all. 

Christmas was always tough for me for many reasons. Often times my family would complicate even the fun things, like decorating a Christmas tree. It was rarely a pleasant experience. No, that's not me being a Grinch because I do like the Christmas culture. 

Rudolph always made me depressed though. I felt so, so terrible for him. I always empathized with his loneliness, and when I was a kid I wanted to live on the Island of Misfit Toys. I thought I fit in there better than anything else. Still do. 

King Moonracer is the true hero in that movie. He took the misfits (Great band, by the way) and gave them a place where they could stay and be loved. 

Here's the to real King Moonracers in life. Those who take care of all of us who never really felt "at home" anywhere. Thanks guys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment