Thursday, October 3, 2019

"Seven Year Switch" tv show

There is a new show on Lifetime called "Seven Year Switch". I have yet to see it, but it seems to be about couples who have been together for seven years and are in a bit of a down patch switching partners and seeing if that helps their relationship. I love reality shows and I find the Lifetime show "Married at First Sight" both addicting and incredibly fascinating. Instead of cheapening marriage, I think Married at First Sight shows how important it is.

I'm not sure about the Seven Year Switch show. It's trying to show that the grass isn't always greener, and I understand why it's doing that. My concern is that it's also going to make the couples who partake in it more envious and perhaps absence won't make the heart grow fonder. I'm not sure a struggling couple should spend time apart at all, especially with another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment